PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These Conference terms and conditions, plus any additions and amendments thereto (collectively the “Terms and Conditions”), that may hereafter be established by VETLINK and/or its client(s), form the essential terms and conditions for attendance at or participation in any of VETLINK or its client(s)or its subsidiaries Conferences and/or courses (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Vetlink” or “our”). These Terms and Conditions apply to each and every individual registering, attending, or otherwise participating in Vetlink (hereinafter referred to in as a “Registrant” or “you” or “your”). Vetlink Conferences are hereinafter referred to as “Conference” in the singular and “Conferences” in the plural. As a Registrant for a Conference you must comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to each Vetlink Conference you participate in:
Conference Registration Cancellation:
- Once you register for a Conference and paid the registration fee for such Conference, you will be granted a 72 hour “Registration Grace Period”, and be eligible to receive a refund of the Registration fees you paid to Vetlink MINUS a 5% non-refundable transaction processing fee provided however, if you register seventy-two hours (72) hours or less prior to the first scheduled date of the Conference and cancel your registration thereafter, the Registration Grace Period will not apply and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- To be eligible for a registration cancellation refund, you must cancel your registration during the Registration Grace Period, in writing sent to email@example.com
- No refunds will be issued for registration cancellation requests received after the 72 hour grace period except if approved by Vetlink under special circumstances.
- If a registration cancellation refund is approved by Vetlink, at its sole discretion, then the amount of the refund (your Conference Registration fee MINUS a minimum of a 5% non-refundable processing fee) will be credited back to the credit card you used to register for the Conference.
- No refunds will be given on any additional fees or discounts applied to your Conference registration fee or other service fees.
- No Cash refunds will be provided under any circumstances.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process after a refund is approved.
- If you have a question regarding Conference registration cancellation please contact Vetlink at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If, Vetlink is prevented from carrying out its obligations as it pertains to the Conference you are registered for as a result of any cause beyond its control, or such Conference cannot be held or does not occur due to acts of God, strikes, labour disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or regulations on travel, hotel or facility availability, commodities or supplies, war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, curtailment or restriction on transportation facilities, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a “Force Majeure”) Vetlink shall have the right to immediately terminate the affected Conference without liability and shall be relieved of its obligations to Registrant.
- If the affected Conference is terminated due to a Force Majeure occurrence before the first day of the Conference, then Vetlink will reschedule the affected Conference, if and as practical under the circumstances, and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled Conference. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Conference, then you may transfer registration fee you paid, upon written notification to Vetlink’s management, towards another Conference, which is scheduled to held within  months from the date of the affected Conference. Vetlink reserves the right, at its discretion, to approve or deny such registration fee transfer requests. If there is a difference in the registration fees between the affected Conference and the alternative Conference, the difference in the registration fees will be charged or refunded, as applicable, on the credit you used to register for the affected Conference.
- No Cash refunds will be provided under any circumstances. Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
Vetlink Data Privacy Statement:
- By registering for a Dynamic Communities’ Conference, you agree to allow Vetlink and its subsidiaries, Conference suppliers and vendors, to use your personal information in registration and other Conference related production services, and notification of activities related to the Conference.
- By registering, you agree to receive email and/or print communications from sponsors of the Conference unless you specifically selected to opt out of sponsor communications during the registration process. If you allow your badge to be scanned on-site at an event by sponsors/exhibitors, you may be added to their mailing list and potentially contacted.
- Vetlink does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others
Recording/Photographs at Conferences:
By registering for a Conference, you, Registrant, acknowledge film, video and photographs are being taken at the Conference. By you attending a Conference and your presence at such Conference, you give unqualified consent to Vetlink, and its agents to record, use and publicize your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, (collectively “recording”) in any manner and media, without compensation or obligation to you or your heirs and assigns; and (ii) Vetlink will retain the exclusive right, title and interest (including all worldwide copyrights) to any such Recordings, free of any claims by you or any other person deriving any rights or interest from you.
Conduct at Conferences:
You are expected to behave in a considerate, respectful, and collaborative manner towards all individuals participating in, or providing services, for the Conference or Conferences you participate in. As such, you shall refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech, and be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Please alert the Conference’s onsite management if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
Vetlink is dedicated to making our Conferences as inclusive as possible for all of our members, attendees, sponsors, partners, vendors, guests and all others (collectively “Participants”) in attendance at our Conferences, regardless of a person’s race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, gender or gender identity, or otherwise. Vetlink is committed to providing a safe and harassment free environment at all of our Conferences that are free of fear, intimidation, or ridicule, and, taking appropriate steps to create Conferences that are safe, enjoyable and productive for all individuals participating in our Conferences. To achieve these goals, Vetlink does not and will not tolerate harassment of, or hostile behaviour towards, any Conference Participant in any form or manner. If Vetlink or its clients management, in its sole discretion, finds that you have engaged in any harassing behaviour at the Conference you attend, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or are in violation of Vetlink’s Code of Conduct, then, you may, at Vetlink’s management’s sole discretion, be expelled from such Conference with no refund of your paid registration fees and any other fees you paid to participate in the Conference, and/or disqualified from attending or participating in any future Vetlink Conferences.
Limitation Of Liability:
AS A CONDITION OF YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE CONFERENCE, YOU, REGISTRANT EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY, LIABILITY AND RISK ASSOCIATED WITH, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ATTENDANCE OR PARTICIPATION AT THE CONFERENCE. ADDITIONALLY, YOU, REGISTRANT, AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL VETLINK, OR ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE OR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER WHETHER OR NOT APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES. FURTHER, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VETLINK’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU IN ANY WAY RELATED TO, IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE CONFERENCE, OR JUDICIAL DETERMINATION OF DYNAMIC COMMUNITIES’ WRONGFUL CANCELLATION OF THE CONFERENCE WILL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE RETURN OF ALL OF ANY REGISTRATION FEE (MINUS BANKFEES AND LOSSES AS A RESULT OF FOREX FLUCTATIONS) PREVIOUSLY PAID TO VETLINK BY YOU FOR THE RELEVANT CONFERENCE.
As a condition of your attendance at the Conference, you, Registrant, agree that any and all matters, compliance issues or questions not specifically covered or addressed in these Terms and Conditions will be subject solely to the decision and determination of Vetlink. Vetlink will have full power in any matter of interpretation, amendment and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions, and as amended, as it deems necessary for the general success of the Conference, and in all instances Vetlink management’s or leadership’s decisions and such rulings will be final.
The headings of the various sections of these Terms and Condition are inserted for convenience of reference only. If any one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Condition will, for any reason, be held to be unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, such unenforceability will have no effect on any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and these Terms and Conditions will be construed as if such unenforceable provision had never been contained in it. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable to the SOUTH AFRICA without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be settled through an action brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA to the exclusion of any others.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
As a condition of your attendance at the Conference, you, Registrant, acknowledge and agree you have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions, as set forth above. By acknowledging your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, below, you knowingly, voluntarily, and without duress, hereby agree to be bound and abide by the Terms and Condition for the Conference or Conferences you participant in.
Refunds may take up to 30 days